Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pan-Mass Challenge

There was no time to not write poetry yesterday because I was traveling to Massachusetts. The first weekend in August means Pan-Mass Challenge, the bike ride across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to raise funds to fight cancer. http://www.pmc.org/About.asp Do I ride? um, not a bike. I am the support vehicle for my husband as he rides with thousands of other cyclists from Sturbridge to Provincetown. He's out there right now. I'm posting from our hotel room. (I'll catch up-- it's not like he can pedal 65 mph.)
I'll try to post a picture from this morning's take-off as soon as I figure out how the new camera to computer thingy works. In the meantime, if you want to check out his page at the PMC or make a donation to his ride, go here:

http://www.pmc.org/mypmc/profiles.asp?Section=story&eGiftID=CA0022

1 comment:

Alex said...

Well done with the driving, Mom. I miss you, wish I was there. The Twilight crazies amused me for a few hours at work but the rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful. See you tomorrow! Love, me.